Combat Premature Skin Aging Naturally
We moisturize our skin daily to protect it from dehydration and apply SPF to protect it from sun. Shouldn’t this be enough? Why do advertisers have to shove anti-aging products our throats. They call them “fountain of youth”. With growing age your skin decreases the production of collagen, a protein necessary for healthy and flawless skin. Using only moisturizer and sunscreen may not be enough. Your skin is also exposed to other tortures like sun exposure, smoking, stress, baleful diet and late nights. All these factors are enough to wreak havoc on your skin. All this causes premature skin aging.
So how can you determine whether your skin is aging?
There are many signs of aging you need to keep an eye out for.
- Loss of firmness and sagging skin
- Reduction in elasticity of the skin.
- Dry and dull skin.
- Excess of uneven pigmentation and dark spots.
- Appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Make Some Lifestyle Changes For A Young And Flawless Skin.
- Quit smoking. Start by decreasing the number of cigarettes you smoke. Smoking narrows blood vessels and decreases blood supply to your skin. This decrease in blood supply causes skin to lose collagen and its elasticity. Smoking also causes dark spots on skin. All you are left with is dry, wrinkly and uneven skin. Quitting smoking is very difficult but the results are beneficial for the whole body.
- Alcohol plays a vital role in acceleration of skin aging. Alcohol dehydrates body and depletes it of essential minerals. Loss water also leads to decrease in blood supply, thus creating bags under your eyes. Consumption of alcohol disturbs your sleeping pattern also known as REM. If your REM is disturbed, you have sleepless nights and the obvious result is dark circles under your eyes. So reduce alcohol consumption.
- Incorporate the skincare products like anti-aging creams and serums in your daily routine. They should be as important as breathing for your skin. They fight premature skin aging by reducing dark spots, dark circles, fine lines, wrinkles, and crow feet. These creams and serums contain various nutrients which help with various problems.
- Make heathy choices in your diet. Healthy and fresh vegetables and fruits contain nutrients that junk cannot provide your body. Vitamin C is a natural collagen booster and also aids in maintaining elasticity of skin. Eat phytoceramides rich food like spinach and beet roots. Phytoceramides helps to hydrate your skin. Consult a professional dietician and get a diet that suits your body and lifestyle.
- Exercise. Exercising helps flush out toxins through sweat, giving your skin a healthy glow in the process. Take a yoga, Pilates, dance or aerobics class. You can even hit the gym. There are countless options out there, you need to make a choice.
Making all these healthy lifestyle changes will not only help your skin but also your whole body. Along with these lifestyle changes use Auralei Anti-Aging Serum. The serum is made from naturally extracted ingredients and doesn’t cause any side effects. This serum boosts collagen production and repairs the damage caused to your skin due to the earlier unhealthy choices. Get Auralei Anti-Aging Serum in a Risk Free Trial limited period offer.